Sunday, February 12, 2012

MLB Trucks Are on the Road ...

It's 2 Post Monday: Scroll down to see the revealing Albert Pujols video /  If you missed Video Sunday, scroll down a bit further & enjoy Clemente, Musial, Aaron, Williams, & Mays ...

The trucks are on the road and several to many of the ballplayers are already arriving to begin their Spring Training. ...

Two of the top guns already throwing are Adam Wainwright & Josh Johnson. I believe that both will be in top form this year contributing greatly to their respective teams success. What do you think?

Still no home for Vladi Guerrero and Roy Oswalt, among others. I believe we will get to see both Vladi & Oswalt play at least one more year. Will they find a home? Where?

Yoennis Cespedes has been offered $7 million'ish by the Marlins. I believe that he will sign with Florida, but for more than their current offer. The question's are: Will he find himself in the starting lineup right out of the gate? Will he find himself playing between Logan Morrison & Mike Stanton this year? If so, will he excel?

Will the Diamondbacks find themselves in the playoffs again this year? Will Albert Pujols push the Angels into the playoffs? Personally myself, I would never, ever bet against Kirk Gibson or Albert Pujols.

Will the Cardinals sustain the losses of Albert Pujols & Tony LaRussa and make a drive for the pennant?

Will the Brewers sustain the loses of Prince Fielder & Ryan Braun?

One more time, because I love the guy: Say it ain't so Ryan!

The trucks are on the road, and I am so-o excited! ...

Until next time, so long everybody ...

Lee [ Cowboy ]

4 comments:

  1. Cespedes to the A's. I'm trying to figure out if Billy Beane thinks it's softball and he gets to play four OFs...they have about half a dozen competing for PT now.

    I'd be very surprised if someone signs Vladi - he's a cripple in the field, his power has gone south, and his wheels are pretty much gone.

    I'm shocked Oswalt hasn't been signed.

    Wainwright's gonna win the Cy Young, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great comments Albert ... / Which 4 of's do you think will make the team?

    I hope you're wrong about Vladi -I have really enjoyed watching him & I hope that he is not done

    I hope that you're right about Wainwright!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The A's have invested some serious money into Cespedes and Crisp, so unless Cespedes is completely lost in ST, you have to figure both of them are going to stick and probably start. Seth Smith crushes righties, but he's a cripple against LHPs, so figure a platoon partner for him. I figure Reddick and Taylor are the two. Buff Jonny will probably setup in a platoon at DH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Albert: I agree w/Cespedes, Crisp, & Smith [you are exactly right about Smith. - I watch 140-50 Rockies games a year] / I do like Josh Reddick ...

    ReplyDelete