Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Believe ...



''I believe in the soul, the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, and a good cocktail'' ...

I believe in this new crop of youngsters working their way into the Show ...

I believe in Albert Pujols and that he still has 4 or 5 great years in front of him ...

I believe in that long ago there should have been a ''constitutional amendment outlawing astroturf & the designated hitter, and, I believe in the sweet spot'' ...

I believe in the importance of spring training - not only for the players & for the teams, but also for those of us that love baseball ...

I believe in the smell of the grass, the crack of the bat, & that the  best hot dogs & the best beers are found at the ballpark ...

I believe in the high probability that the St. Louis Cardinals will find themselves in the playoffs again next year ...

I believe in; Swing & a miss - he struck him out!   Swing & a long one!   That ball's going & it ain't coming back!

''I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last 3 days'' ... And, I believe in so much more ...

                                                What do you believe in???

Until next time, so long everybody ...

Lee [ Cowboy ]

No comments:

Post a Comment