Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thoughts For Yet Another Wintry Day in the Rocky Mtns ...

While i'm confident that most of you are long since aware - for those of you who aren't, check out the MLB Network ...  [ Channel 213 on Direct TV ]

And his name is ...  DAVID FREESE!   /   How good is he?

Even as I write these thoughts, I find myself staring out the window waiting for spring ...

A Cubs fan & a Cardinals fan exchanging numerous civil, enlightening baseball conversations - who'd a thunk it?  ha ha ...

I wonder if Jacoby Ellsbury will show up w/his newfound home run swing again in 2012 ...

I believe that I know who will lead the major leagues in home runs in 2012. Do you?

Are we watching a future HOF shortstop in Troy ''Tulo'' Tulowitzki?

How good of a scout would you be? Do you see Mike Stanton & Stephen Strasburg in the HOF one day? How good are Yoennis Cespedes & Yu Darvish?

Time to start thinking Fantasy Baseball?

The smell of the grass & the crack of the bat ... Lets - Play Ball!!!

Until next time, so long everybody ...

Lee [ Cowboy ]


No comments:

Post a Comment